Location: Portland, OR
M Science is looking for a Senior Fin Tech analyst to lead a data-driven research approach to covering the sector. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, creative and poses strong communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Fin Tech and Financial services sector, as well as a functional understanding of data and statistical modeling.
- At least two years in a research position covering fintech or fintech-related sectors
- Functional understanding of data analysis using Python, SQL or R is a plus
- Ability to identifying and working with data partners
- Responsible for forecasting KPIs, calculating market share and identifying business trends based on data.
- Ability to manage and build a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and in developing actionable intelligence from the analysis
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include position for which you are applying.