Industrials Data Research Senior Analyst
M Science is looking for Senior Analyst to join our data-driven research approach to covering the Industrials sector. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, creative and possess strong communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid functional understanding of data and statistical modeling as well as the Financial Services industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Functional understanding of data analysis using Python, SQL or R is a plus
- Ability to identify and work with strategic data partners
- Responsible for forecasting KPIs and identifying key business/industry trends based on use of alternative data.
- Ability to manage and build a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and in developing actionable intelligence from the analysis
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to forecast KPIs
- Be able to think creatively about ways to use data
- Be able to answer key investor question regarding stocks and trends in the covered industry
- Ability to communicate data driven conclusion to a financial audience
Back to Careers
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include position for which you are applying.