Equity Research Associate
New York, NY
M Science is looking for an Equity Research Associate to assist in leading a data-driven research approach to covering companies within the Consumer, Software, Industrials and TMT sectors. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, creative and possess strong communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Financial Services industry as well as a functional understanding of data and statistical modeling.
Skills and Qualifications
- Functional understanding of data analysis using Python, SQL or R is preferred
- Ability to identify and work with strategic data partners
- Responsible for forecasting KPIs and identifying key business/industry trends based on use of alternative data.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and in developing actionable intelligence from the analysis
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Degree from a top university with a consistent record of academic excellence
- Development and deployment of statistical models for estimation and prediction of corporate performance across various sectors
- Perform ad hoc analyses in response to client requests
- Identify new analytical opportunities for market research, performing analysis and developing data-driven models
- Support the sales process by developing analyses for sales pitches and press releases
Back to Careers
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include position for which you are applying.